- Stephanie Marsh Ballinger, administrative assistant for the Kansas Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (KIPCOR)
- Russ Francis, information services coordinator for Information and Media Services (IMS)
- Matt Hein ’09, associate director of development
- Joel Linscheid ’08, instructor of music and director of jazz studies (a two-year leave replacement for James Pisano). He has a B.A. in music with education licensure from Bethel College and an M.M. in jazz performance and pedagogy from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Mallory Marsh, director of forensics and instructor of communication arts. She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and a master’s degree in communication studies (emphasis in organizational communication) from the University of Alabama.
- Wendy Nugent, administrative assistant for the Office of Alumni Relations
- Chris Westover, instructor of music and director of instrumental music (a three-year leave replacement for Timothy Shade). He has a B.A. in music from Western Kentucky University and an M.M. in conducting from Southern Methodist University and has completed work toward a doctorate in orchestral conducting at the University of Oklahoma.
AppointmentsContext Alumni Magazine
Around the Green | Faculty & Staff