- David ’03 and Jennifer (Wiebe) Benner ’03, Kansas City, Mo., a daughter, Neyla Mae Benner, April 28
- Cassidy Claassen ’02 and Sarah Rempel Claassen ’02, Baltimore, a daughter, Evelyn Marie Claassen, Oct. 30, 2012
- Bridget (Grant) Ebert ’97 and Douglas, Lawrenceville, Ga., a daughter, Adaleine Rose Ebert, April 5
- Kent Erb ’95 and Lynette, Newton, a daughter, Brooklyn Joy Erb, April 4
LarryGoering ’78 and Sarah, McPherson, a son, Adam Joseph Goering, July 16, 2012
- Kayla (Stone) Hiebert ’10 and Lance, Walton, a daughter, Emma Hiebert, Dec. 28, 2012 (The editor apologizes for the error in the previous issue.)
- Chris Janzen ’04 and Robin Linscheid Janzen ’00, a daughter, Nellie Genevieve Janzen, April 18
- Brad ’07 and Megan (Klaassen) Kohlman ’08, Augusta, a son, Lincoln Jesse Kohlman, March 22
- Aaron ’07 and Caitlin (Welch) Linscheid ’07, Kansas City, Kan., a son, Coen David Linscheid, May 7
- Eunice (Voth) ’06 and Kenton Nickel ’05, Walton, a daughter, Lydia Elise Nickel, Feb. 18
- Rebecca (Tancayo) Price ’94 and Jacob, Garden City, a son, Benjamin Clay Price, May 13, 2012
- Zach Unruh ’04 and Jessica, Hesston, a son, Dylan Andres Unruh, May 2
- Rachel Combs Walding ’05 and Shawn, Minneapolis, Minn., a daughter, Iris Astra Walding, April 7
- Tonya Ramer Wenger ’94 and Jonathan, Hutchinson, a daughter, Joanna Hope Wenger, April 29
- Kristen (Epp) Wheeler ’95 and Scott, Irving, Texas, a son, Jack Henry Wheeler, Feb. 1
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).