- Matthew Beth ’09 and Kristine Banman, Wichita, March 23
- Michael Boschmann ’96 and Kelsey Leonard, Chicago, March 1
- Joanna Collins ’06 and Rolando Garcia ’06, Miami, Nov. 10, 2012
- David Daugharthy ’10 and Abagail Kirk ’12, Lenexa, June 30, 2012
- Naomi Graber ’12 and Kevin Leary ’12, Montpelier, Vt., April 13
- David Hasegawa ’05 and Marissa Smith, Sanger, Calif., April 13
- Braeden Johnson ’09 and Dana Perkins, Leoti, Nov. 24, 2012
- Austin McCabe-Juhnke ’11 and Alyssa Graber, Columbus, Ohio, June 8
- Justin Shook ’07 and Sohna Njie, Wichita, Oct. 6, 2012
- Robert Weaver ’07 and Laura Henderson, Utrecht, the Netherlands, May 26
- Kristin Wedel ’08 and Brian J. McGuirk, Providence, R.I., June 8
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).