- Dustin Abrahams ’13 and Lindsay Hrabe, Newton, June 22
- Sarah Buller ’09 and John Phillips, Providence, R.I., April 6
- Jordan Esau ’12 and Ashley James, Merriam, Nov. 3, 2012
- Elizabeth Friesen ’10 and Julian Gonzalez, Newton, June 1
- Sam Gaeddert ’10 and Keila Quenzer ’11, Newton, Aug. 3
- Reed Hammond ’10 and Billye Jerde ’10, Newton, June 2, 2012
- Benjamin Harder ’11 and Susan Schmeichel ’10, Wauwatosa, Wis., July 20
- Mayeken Kehr ’10 and Matthew Yoder, Kalona, Iowa, June 15
- Brenda Kinzie ’88 and Michael Beck, Roswell, N.M., June 29
- Lindsey Ortman ’10 and Austin Unruh ’13, North Newton, Aug. 3
- Aaron Rudeen ’13 and Rachel King, Newberg, Ore., June 2
- Sarah Schroeder ’02 and Michel Wirth, Boise, Idaho, Aug. 10
- Mariah Thompson ’05 and Nick Banning, Wichita, Aug. 2
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).