- Katie Best ’04 and Alan Stucky ’03, Harper, a son, Levi Daniel Stucky, June 26
- Alex ’02 and Shana (Budge) Carbajal ’00, Newton, a son, Samuel Aaron Carbajal, April 3
- James ’04 and Shauna (Scott) LaPish ’02, Wichita, a son, Brantley Tavita LaPish, Jan. 18
- Chris Lerma ’01 and Natalie, Roseville, Calif., a daughter, Mikaela Reid Lerma, June 26
- Clark Oswald ’03 and Libby Schrag ’98, Newton, a daughter, Ruby Voyce Oswald, Aug. 17
- Nicole (Patton) Pagoyo ’03 and Pa’a K. Kaawa, Kaneohe, Hawaii, a son, Maddox Ray Kalauli Kaawa, June 23
- Erin (Lehrman) Rosfeld ’03 and Kerry, Ulysses, a son, Zebediah Knox Rosfeld, April 4
- Jodi (Enz) Runge ’07 and Brian, Newton, a son, Owen James Runge, July 1
- Morrie ’97 and Shari (Johnson) Scheffler ’97, Valley Center, a daughter, Rachel Kaylyn Scheffler, June 11
- Matt Schmidt ’04 and Joanna Toews ’02, Santa Fe, N.M., a daughter, Amalia Ruth Schmidt, May 2
- Rachel ’06 and Samuel Voth Schrag ’04, University City, Mo., a son, Jonah Eugene Voth Schrag, July 11
- Amanda Strauss ’09 and Jonathan, Ashburn, Va., a daughter, Hailey Sophia Strauss, July 11
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).