- Rosalie (Augerot) Cody ’80 and Alan Lynch, Eagle, Idaho, May 5, 2012
- Cari Holliday ’08 and Daniel Montoya, Bristol, England, Dec. 28, 2013
- Victoria Janzen ’10 and Marshall Schmidt, Lawrence, Dec. 27, 2013
- Joel Krehbiel ’06 and Allyson Van Buren, Champaign, Ill., Nov. 23, 2013
- James Lichti ’75 and Ed Driskill, Los Angeles, Sept. 27, 2013
- Michael Linscheid ’11 and Elizabeth Miller ’12, Oceanside, Calif., July 20, 2013
- Spencer Sward ’07 and Alison Farris, Lawrence, Aug. 31, 2013
- Amy Swartz ’08 and Ryan Windom, Wichita, Oct. 26
- Rachel White ’07 and Rodney Currie, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, March 30, 2013
- Ella (Voth) Wiebe ’53 and David Fast, Hillsboro, Aug. 17, 2013
- Angela Wood ’11 and Jonathan Lee, Wichita, Aug. 31, 2013
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).