- Aaron ’10 and Christina (Dietzel) Clement ’11, Kansas City, Kan., a son, Elijah Hayes Clement, Dec. 19, 2013
- Marie Combs Walding ’05 and Aaron, Minneapolis, Minn., a daughter, Iris Astra Walding, April 4, 2013
- Rachel Currie ’07 and Rodney, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, a daughter, Maya Rose Currie, Dec. 25, 2013
- Bethany Gibbs ’06 and Stephen, Port Republic, Va., a son, Eli Robert Gibbs, Sept. 25, 2013
- Galen Hofer ’83 and Stephanie Phibbs, Denver, a son, Micah Paul Hofer, Nov. 13, 2013
- Christopher Peters ’94 and Carla De Las Casas, San Francisco, a son, Alexander Elmer Peters, Oct. 23, 2013
- Tonya Ramer Wenger ’94 and Jonathan, Hutchinson, a daughter, Joanna Hope Wenger, April 29, 2013
- Karey Roberson ’06 and Dominic, Newton, a daughter, Zoe Marie Roberson, Nov. 25, 2013
- Jason Schmidt ’04 and Carol Longenecker, Newton, a daughter, Greta Longenecker Schmidt, Sept. 21, 2013
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).