- Angela Carriker ’06 and Michael Schulz, Gainesville, Fla., May 14, 2011
- Chelsy Chaffin ’08 and Jacob Larson ’00, Lawrence, Oct. 6, 2012
- Jackie Kamphaus ’12 and Benjamin Moore ’11, Newton, June 3, 2012
- Joseph Penner ’05, and Erin Boers, Salem, Ore., Aug. 4, 2012
- Sierra Pryce ’11 and Caleb Stephens ’11, Lawrence, Sept. 9, 2012
- Abe Regier ’07 and Christiana Harms, Pittsburgh, Oct. 20, 2012
- Adam Schrag ’01 and Annie Schmidt, Fresno, Calif., June 2, 2012
- Melinda Stucky ’08 and Dallas Hageman, Clearwater, Sept. 8, 2012
- Graham Unruh ’11 and Rachel Voran ’12, North Newton, Dec. 29, 2012
- Amanda Voth ’03 and Anthony Cook, Lawrence, Sept. 22, 2012
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).