- Russell Adrian ’05 and Camille, Minneapolis, Minnesota, a son, Michael Russell Adrian, June 13
- Mario Boschmann ’98 and Kate, Claremore, Oklahoma, a son, Owen Mario Boschmann, May 2
- Jill (Rundquist) Boswell ’05 and Larry, Kansas City, Kansas, a daughter, Kynri Belle Boswell, May 2
- Erin Gingrich-Gaylord ’04 and Jesse Overright ’05, Kansas City, Missouri, a girl, Mona Bebe Overright, Feb. 9
- Ethan Sprunger King ’98 and Amy, Newton, a son, Mason Allen King, June 5
- Jana (Jensen) Olwine ’08 and Matt, Newton, a daughter, Holly Dove Olwine, Oct. 8
- Erin (Bartel) Stemple ’05 and Jonathon, Hillsboro, a son, Harrison Jon Stemple, Aug. 5
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).