- Aaron Clement ’10 and Christina Dietzel ’11, Gardner, were married March 24.
- Justine Erb ’11 and Kyle Unruh ’10, Kansas City, were married June 2.
- Julia Huxman ’12 and Trey Ronnebaum ’12, Lawrence, were married May 25.
- Amy Ortman’96 and Chuck Payne, Kansas City, were married April 14.
- Brian Pauls ’92 and Nikki DeSimone, Prairie Village, were married April 28.
The Class Notes below reflect information received as of June 7, 2012.
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).