- Katrina (Frey) ’02 and Nathan ’99 Boschmann, Ault, Colo., a daughter, Annika Frey Boschmann, born March 12
- Anne Brubacher ’99 and Pablo Ceres ’99, Boulder, Colo., a daughter, Grace Anne Brubacher Ceres, born March 3
- Penny (Frey) Dorado ’96 and Gustavo, Newton, a son, Cruz José Dorado, born March 24
- Darwin Gingerich ’93 and Jodi, Moundridge, a daughter, Sophia Rose Gingerich, born May 15
- Peter Goerzen ’07 nd Katherine (Krehbiel), North Newton, a daughter, Sophia Grace Goerzen, born March 30
- Brent ’01 and Monica (Meyer) ’00 Martens, Goddard, a daughter, Liliana Elayne Martens, born March 7
- Bryan ’05 and Danielle (Billings) ’04 Stucky, Maize, a son, Logan Kent Stucky, born March 15
The Class Notes below reflect information received as of June 7, 2012.
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).