- Samantha Askew ’11 and Tanner Rumbaugh, Hanover, May 31
- Justin Baldia ’13 and Natasha Orpin ’13, Irving, Texas, May 24
- Marissa Bontrager ’14 and Nathan Murphy ’13, Newton, July 26
- Ben Histand ’11 and Claire Unruh ’12, Sanford, North Carolina, July 12
- Matt Kaiser ’06 and Hang Pham, Eugene, Oregon, June 28
- Lori Neufeld ’95 and Patrick Levey, Fairbanks, Alaska, Feb. 15
- Caleb Regehr ’11 and Berk-leigh Simpson, Lake Worth, Florida, June 28
- Mark Smith ’02 and Rosie Stafford, St. Louis, Aug. 23
- Kristine Thimm ’03 and Henry Louie, Seattle, Washington, July 12
- Katrina Toews ’98 and Aaron Aeschliman, Washington, D.C., Sept. 27
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).