- Thomas ’08 and Tara (Goerzen) Cooprider ’08, Perry, a daughter, Emma Kay Cooprider, Feb. 25
- Rebecca (Claassen) Froese ’09 and Beau, Inman, a son, Timothy Jacob Froese, Jan. 22
- Joel Garber ’07 and Laura, Goodwell, Oklahoma, a son, Ethan Garber, March 8
- Jeffrey Graber ’04 and Elisabeth, a daughter, Sara Natalie Graber, Aug. 5, 2013
- Peter Goerzen ’07 and Katherine, North Newton, a son, Nathan Luke Goerzen, May 1
- Gina Neill ’05, Newton, a daughter, Freya Song Swickard, July 2, 2013
- Hannah (Born) Reber ’10 and Joseph, Newton, a son, Corbin James Reber, Jan. 8
- Katherine (French) Roberson ’06 and Dominic, Newton, a daughter, Zoe Marie Roberson, Nov. 25, 2013
- Scott ’00 and Sarah (Bergkamp) Toerber ’00, Blue Rapids, a son, Luke Toerber, Feb. 2
- Melissa Volk ’12, Overland Park, a daughter, Lauren Ariane Volk, Aug. 19, 2013
- Rachel ’06 and Samuel Voth Schrag ’04, University City, Missouri, a son, Jonah Eugene Voth Schrag, July 11, 2013
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).