- Jason Barrett-Fox ’01 and Rebecca, Newton, a son, Otha Del Barrett-Fox, born May 27
- Breann (Brown) Beagley ’08 and Lance, Goddard, a daughter, Libby Ann Beagley, born April 27
- Braden Dragomir ’09, Toronto, Ontario, and Bianca Bruni, a son, Harrison Hamilton Robert Dragomir, born Sept. 22, 2011
- Rachel Kasper Fitzsimons ’88and Tommy, Astoria, N.Y., a son, William Kasper Fitzsimons, born June 9
- Heather (Robertsen) Garrison ’11 and Conrad, Haysville, a son, Jonah Allen Garrison, born Sept. 23
- Monty Graber ’01 and Hope Greiser Graber, North Newton, a son, Nicholas Johannas Graber, born Oct. 11
- Brooke (Kennell) Green ’99 and Glenn, Aurora, Colo., a daughter, Sophia June Green, born May 17
- Elizabeth “Elissa” (Berndt) ’99 and Neil ’99 Hamill, Omaha, Neb., a daughter, Amelia Kate Hamill, born March 27
- Sarah (Austin) Harkness ’97 and Jason, Newton, a daughter, Abigail Harkness, born Oct. 20, 2011
- Chad Hershberger ’07 and Tara, McPherson, a son, Kohen Drake, born June 6
- Tiffany Huxman ’05 and Luke Dillon, Hesston, a son, Kaden Brett Dillon, born June 12
- Allison (Boehm) ’09 and Ross ’07 Lehman, Denver, a son, Ezra Burkhart Leo Lehman, born Sept. 16
- Yvette (Peters) Nickel ’03 and Kevin, Newton, a son, Stephan Jeremiah Nickel, born July 18
- Paul Ortman ’01 and Charity, Marion, S.D., a son, Simon Peter Ortman, born Aug. 5
- Hanh Bach Randall ’02 and Brian, Peabody, Mass., a son, Kai Bach Randall, born April 7.
- Carrie (Graber) Saxl ’98 and Christopher, Napa, Calif., a daughter,, Macie Alice Saxl, born April 25
- Jerol ’02 and Rebecca (Friesen) ’01 Schrag, Hesston, a son, Tyler Schrag, born Oct. 1
- Anna (Grubbs) ’00 and Austin ’97 Unruh, Basehor, a son, James “Jay” Austin Unruh, born April 23
- Daniel ’06 and Melissa (Barnes) ’08 Unruh, Kalona, Iowa, a son, Ezekiel Kurt Unruh, born Aug. 28
- Jarod ’04 and Megan (Goering) Waltner ’02, Topeka, a son, Winston Hartford Waltner, born Sept. 8
The Class Notes below reflect information received as of Oct. 19.
Alumni are invited to submit recent news of interest to others — marriage, job change, birth of a child, award, promotion, graduate school, retirement and so on — to the Office of Alumni Relations. Mail to 300 East 27th Street, North Newton, KS 67117, e-mail to email@example.com or submit via the Bethel website. Please model your information after the current listings below, beginning with name, class year, city and state.
Anyone who earns 24 or more credit hours is a Bethel alumnus, whether a graduate or not. When reaching alumni status, they are assigned a
class year (later replaced by
grad year if they graduate).
The year behind each name below is the person’s class year, often the same as the grad year unless the individual has told the alumni office that they wish to associate with another reunion year (as in the case of a five-year program, study overseas, etc., that delays graduation).